Apple Pie Martini
Summary: Vodka based Martini with apple pie flavour
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 sprinkle of nutmeg
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 2 teaspoons lemon vodka
- 2 oz of unfiltered apple juice
- Sugar & cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Cream for garnish (optional)
- Drop a pinch of dark brown sugar into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the cinnamon stick and a sprinkle or grate of nutmeg.
- pour in the sweet vermouth.
- Stir or swirl the cocktail shaker until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Pour in the vanilla vodka, lemon vodka and apple juice.
- Put the lid on the shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a cocktail glass.
Before pouring the drink into the glass you could add a bit of garnish.
To garnish with cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon on a plate. Moisten the rim of the glass. Press the rim into the sugar mixture.
To garnish with cream, just gently glop the cream around the rim of the glass.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 1
Culinary tradition: USA